Property preparation tips for the best overall result!
It’s the small details that can make or break your photography shoot outcome!
- Properties to be clean and photo ready prior to my arrival
- A property walk through is provided to address any concerns that may need attention
- Chairs and lamps may be moved if they look out of place
- Burnt out light bulbs to be replaced before my arrival. Similar temperature lighting should be used throughout the entire property for the best results.
- All lights turned on, ceiling fan blades clean, fan motors turned off
- All areas should be clean and free of clutter, windows should be spotless
- Beds neatly made
- Tidy up/hide electrical cords
- Advertising may likely be captured unless removed in advance.
- Lawn sprinkler timers to be turned off prior to shoot time for both day and twilight shoots.
- Pools, spas, decks and patio furniture should be clean and neatly arranged, garden hoses neatly coiled or out of sight
- Photographer can not be expected to operate commercial pool equipment, water features, lighting or timers
- Photographing public spaces may require client advance notice to tenants/public to avoid conflicts with people wanting to use such spaces. A reschedule fee may apply to come back again.
- Sectioning off parking areas with traffic cones or tape by client is crucially important if you don’t want cars to be in photographs! If you want cars in photos, please let me know
If inclement weather or cloudy skies are a factor on your shoot date, rescheduling can be done at no charge prior to my heading to the property. (Open communication and phone availability is key)
Twilight Images: Sunset, Blue Hour and Sunrise shoots have a very short time window to work with. All exterior lights, interior lights, light timers, pool water features, coach lights and property motion light sensors set to on prior to my arrival! (Warm/soft white bulbs are best for exteriors) Photographer can not be expected to operate pool equipment, water features or commercial lighting/timers
Solar Window Screens: Solar screens tend to blur window views on day shoots and inhibit interior ambient light from passing through for the optimum twilight effect. Please remove lower level sun screens in advance if at all possible!
Properties not photo ready may require rescheduling.
Call (480) 343-0122 For More Details!
Virtual Staging Is Available! Please call for details!
Kirk Krein – Owner/Photographer
Phone: (480) 343-0122
Home Base: East Mesa, AZ
Architectural and Commercial Real Estate Photography For The Phoenix East Valley Metro Area and Beyond – Insured!